We’re here to support young social entrepreneurs
Thank you for your interest in applying for a microloan from the Youth Social Innovation Capital Fund. We’re always excited to hear from creative and driven young social entrepreneurs who share our core values and vision. We believe in the potential of young entrepreneurs and their ability to have a significant impact in shaping their communities. We’re committed to providing you with the skills, connections, and financial resources to succeed:
- Financing solutions that focus on your character rather than collateral
- Consistent and comprehensive support for the development of your enterprise and for your growth as a young social entrepreneur
- Learning and mentorship opportunities to build your business skills and industry knowledge
Do I qualify?
There are eligibility requirements you need to meet in order to be considered for a YSI support package:
- Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status
- Between 18-35 years of age
- Operating a for-profit or non-profit social enterprise
Submissions and questions
Click the above button to access our web application. We also offer an offline application in .docx format that can be found here. Please submit only one application. It is not necessary to submit an offline application if you have filed a web application.
Once completed, offline applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the organization, eligibility requirements, or the application itself, please feel free to contact us using the above email address.